Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hello Monday!

Hello Ladies!! I have finally taken pictures of my cards and that means the next 5 postings are in the bag! I will be posting tomorrow to share the adorable stamp of the month to start off the new month, I dont usually post on tuesday so come back!!

Hope your Monday is going GREAT, today is my husbands birthday and I have taken the day off to spend with him. He wants to see Hall Pass, and I dont but since its his birthday I will sit through it. Also this means dinner out and I am off for the night WOOHOO!!

Meet my card...




Is that not the best color combo? I am so in like with this set!! This card was created at my Stampa-a-Palooza workshop. I used one of my favorite tags to create, I beleive I learned that from Nichole Heady. I add some dimension to the flowers by cutting them out and popping them off the paper, I really like adding dimension to my cards and layouts. Just some simple layering and layering of the scallops which I also like to do!

Later Gator

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oooo, Jamia, this card is just heavenly!!! I LOVE IT!
Hugs!

Sheila H said...

Beautiful card - I love the popped up flowers!