Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Finally

Oh My its been so long. let me say that I am exhausted every day, and there seems to not be enough time in the day. I have a assignment at work that drains everything out of me, I am considering stepping down from part of that assignment. I am waiting to see how things go this week, there may be light at the end of the tunnel. I did manage to crank out some special cupcakes for the 3 men in my life. Hubby in turn picked up some Thai take out, so my valentine gift was a night off from kitchen duty!

I do have some art to photograph and upload, I actually forgotten about those cards and other goodies. Silly me.

Meet my card..



This card was from my Humbled Artist group. We were asked to take a theme stamp set and create something opposite of the theme. This was a bit challenging and made me get out of the box!
Have 7 layers of cardstock in one place
use glitz or glitter
use 2 different embellishments

I chose to use the Tannebaum set its a christmas theme and I took the whimsical tree and turned it upside down and made a banner out of it. I threaded hemp through the banner and added brads. I added glitz as dots on the banner for dimension and added some bling. I used the birhtday script from my pennants set.
I used christmas papers

3 comments:

Sheila H said...

I love how you turned the trees into a pennant! I'll have to give that a try :)

Unknown said...

So creative!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wowie Jamia - making pennants out of those trees is just AWESOME!!! You are so creative! I love the look - - - keep 'em coming!

(ps - love Thai food!)
;-)