Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Its a color challenge

Heart 2 Hearts first challenge for the new year is a color challenge. Gorgeous color choice dont you think? Used a new set I never inked up, such a fun set, its a fav!

Guess what tomorrow I will be attending CHA, yep you read that right. Its not open to the public but I got a invite last night!!! My friend that invited me came home with a ton of FREE loot, she said they were just handing it out!! She says its incredible, all the buzz. Cant wait!!! I will have to tell you all about it including the invite call tomorrow!!!

PS check the post below to see my Craft Studio!!






6 comments:

Lisa Stenz said...

Ooo, Jamia! This card is so pretty. I love the sparkle and the ribbon! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! *Ü*

Lorrinda said...

Beautiful with the sparkle and the gathered ribbon! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Melinda Everitt said...

Very pretty card.

Karen Day said...

A totally spring-y card! Wonderful details, thanks for joining us at H2H this week Jamia :o)

Sheila H said...

Beautiful card! I can't wait to hear about your CHA experience - lucky duck!

Jessica said...

Love this card, great job. Have fun at CHA.