Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Monday!! Today I present my last Heart 2 Heart creation. Yes my design team term is up, it has been tons of fun!! I hope that I have inspired you along the way. The challenge this week is to create a holiday card. Now I know that your all creating holiday cards why not share your card with us! Post a link to your card by Sunday @10 PM for your chance to be a chosen Friday Favorite!!

Meet my card....



I used my favorite Evergreen stamp set! I used 1 tree that I inked with a Martha Stewart glue pad, I stamped it 3 times on a piece of white daisy cs and sprinkled it with prisma glitter, on a seperate piece of white daisy I stamped 2 more trees and cut them out, I popped them off the white daisy piece in between the other 3 trees. I stamped Winter Wonderland in Ponderosa ink on a strip of white daisy and created a banner. I lined the top and bottom of the banner with prisma glitter. I added a strip of white daisy cut with a apron scallop border.I finished off the card with a Green grograin ribbon.

2 comments:

Sheila H said...

So elegant!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Ooo, gorgeous! I love how shimmery it is - I'll bet it real life even more so! Very pretty - the banner is so cool - I love how the ends of the word still matched up when you folded the banner - nice!