Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Heres what u missed last week

This is last weeks card for the Heart 2 Heart challenge. Computer issues still pending.

Today my youngest son took his senior pictures. Reality still has not sunk in completely that my baby is a senior, I am sure tomorrow when I go back to view the pictures it will sink in a little and I will ball like a baby. Boy is he handsome and boy are those pictures going to be FABULOUS!!




The big polka dots were created using a circle punch! I have used that technique in the past and I LOVE IT! As you can see I sewed all around the outside of the card and did a single zigzag line down the middle. Once again I stamped very little, stamping only the script with one of my many alphabet stamps ( alphabet sets are another favorite for me to collect) I added a bow and 3 bitty buttons!

Birthday Bash designer paper by CTMH
Cardstock, button and alphabet by CTMH
Ribbon by SU

I hope to have more to share on Friday!

Jamia

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This card is awesome! I love the super long shape and the papers and the stitching---it's really cool!!