Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Heart 2 Heart challenge day

Hello Friends!! Todays challenge is a sketch !! I hope you join the FUN, go ahead create something fabulous, visit the H2H blog to post your link by Sunday at 10 PM. Theres a PRIZE this week!!

I am sorry for lagging on my posting lately, I promise to get myself busy and post like I should. Bare with me:) My oldest son started college, my youngest son started his senior year and things have been a little busy for me.




Meet my card.....


I created my polka dot background with a single dot stamp, stamped in Goldrush ink. I layered that on a Goldrush card base. I cute a square of Goldrush and Kraft cs. I cut out my cupcake liner in a retired designer paper and popped it off the circle. I cut my frosting out of a piece of felt and added some bling for my sprinkles. I cut a strip of matching retired designer paper and cut a scallop edge on it. I added a piece of polka dot ribbon with a bow and button. Last I popped the scallop circle off the card. There you have!!

Visit the rest of the design team more inspiration!!

Mary

Daneen

Andrea

Mandy

Jessica

3 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card! I love the colors- so cheerful. I never would have thought to use felt - great idea.

Anonymous said...

Well Said.
Good post deserve more recognition.
don't forget there are ways where you can get hundreds of subscribers to your blog :)
Walt Bayliss
CEO and Founder
http://www.instantblogsubscribers.com

mE said...

This is super cute! I love the cupcake and color combo!


~Inky Smiles!