Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The ultimate collection

My youngest son is a Marvel comic collector, comic books and action figures. I have been shopping for these guys for years, every birthday, Christmas and some just because days. I am the kinda mother that will hit every available store to find them, from 2 wal marts, to Kmart, to two Targets. Sometimes its a piece of cake and other times not. These guys are popular. The comics are a little easier, we have a great comic book store in town.He has some awesome custom framed posters in his room too. Anywhoo I told Kam if he set them all up on the table I would take some shots of them. Then long after I took these pics (probably 2 yrs ago) I ran across this clear set at Michaels, it was perfect!! Click the photos to get a close look.

Just to let you know its smoking hot here in my town, 107 degrees.

Here you have it....





I embossed every image that was popped off the page. I random stamped my white cardstock and alternated the colors.

Stamp set by Recollections
Chipboard letters and cardstock by CTMH

1 comment:

Sheila H said...

Great layout - the stamp set you used is perfect!