Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, July 23, 2010

YUM, YUM!!

Happy Friday!! I have the most exciting news to share but just cant right now, I feel like I am going to pop from giddiness!! Soon my friends soon.

Not much going on with me, I plan on more cleaning and purging of the ole craft studio. Maybe some of you can relate to this, you know how you clean one area BUT another area takes on stuff from the now clean area. I am just moving clutter around AARRGGHH. That's where I am right now, little corners of the room are over whelmed with loads of books, or bags of swaps that need to be sorted and put away, scrapbook kits that have no home, boxes of photos that need to be put away. You know they say clutter blocks the creative process and boy is it true, I have created only 2 cards all week.

Heres the yum, yum I was talking about. Does this make you want a ice cream cone?



This is a retired stamp set from CTMH and its one of my favorites that I will NEVER part with. The 4 high cone was inspired by a fellow consultant, she glittered one scoop I HAD to glitter all 4. She put her cone on a scrapbook layout, I put mine on a card. The glitter is called Disco glitter and its a fav that I have used for many years, luv the chunkiness of it. So loving the colors, nothing more classy than pink, black and white. I did my hand punched circles again and just LOVE that techinque.

I Scream stamp set by CTMH
Celebrate sentiment from Happy Birthday stamp set by CTMH
Cardstock, markers by CTMH
Grograin ribbon by Offray, organdy ribbon by SU
Disco glitter from Michaels

4 comments:

Sheila H said...

I definitely want ice cream after seeing your beautiful card! Good luck with the cleaning and purging :)

Unknown said...

Delicious, delectable, dynamite!

Cyd said...

Jamia! You are so very talented! I was telling Terrance I was going to follow your blog and someday hope to have a nice one of my own. Gotta get on it! :) How do you do your watermarks on your photos?
Take care!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jamia,
What a darling card! Love it!