Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tag city here

I guess this post is a little art a little orginization. I store my CTMH stamp sets in colored locker bins. I found these bins at Joanns a few years ago in their dorm section. They were the perfect colors. The number one color being ORANGE, the hot pink just complimented it. Thats how I came up with the color theme for my craft studio. I had plain luggage tags hanging on each bin to identify what was inside, I intended to fancy them up BUT never did. So yesterday I spent some time doing just that. I used paper flowers, felt flowers, buttons, ribbon, brads and CTMH Atomic caps alphabet set.






I just realized I left out the i in fairies





3 comments:

Sheila H said...

I like your organization! I'm lucky enough to have a scrap room, but it's totally a work in progress; in other words, it's a mess right now :)

Amy Pitts said...

LOL I am forever mis-spelling stuff as well. Are you going to fix it? I like these bins they are cute.

Melissa said...

Awesome! Super cute too...