Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Oldie but Goodie



This is a old retired wood stamp set called Baby Boutique, I still have tons of woodies and occasionally will buy one if its cute enough. I know many ladies that got rid of all there woodies by selling them when CTMH went acrylic. Before the final transition every current wooden set was offered in acrylic so many made sure that bought there favs in acrylic. Some ladies unmount there wooden stamps and place them on foam cushion. I have considered doing this BUT I like the look of them and I actually plan on creating a stamp wall just for the woodies I have. What I showed yesterday was phase 2 of my closet redo, phase 3 is to buy new store n style cubes and phase 4 will be the stamp wall.

I found that cute brad at Big Lots, they had tons of Making Memories brads by the pack, American Crafts ribbon, Martha Stewart and other goodies for only $1. I knew I wanted to create a baby card when I saw the pack of pastel pink and yellow brads.

Later Gator

2 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your card is so sweet - love the colors!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

A darling card, and I can totally relate to the wood mounted stamp situation! I have a closet full of them! I still use some - but not many. I find it nearly impossible to position them properly - how on earth did we do it?!

The gingham brad is the perfect embellishment!
Hugs!