Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A little something for Sunday

Hi all!! Hope you had a good weekend. I traveled 48 miles to picnic with family to celebrate our graduates. We had 4 seniors on my side of the family and 1 on my husbands. My side of the family got together and had a blast, we started out at a picturesque hilly park were we grilled steak and chicken tacos, rice, beans and munchies. We ended up at my cousins house near by to grill more meat, play games and swim. I love my family!!

Remember you can subscribe to have my updated blog post sent right to your email. Just type in your email address in the subscribe box on the top right.

Heres a little art featuring this months stamp of the month Happy Forever.



Check out what I did, I have had this on my to do list for a while. Is this not the most clever idea ever. This my friends is 1 piece of rain gutter cut into (2) 4 1/2 inch pieces and hung on the wall with rain gutter brackets. All for under $15. I happily admit that I only have a few empty inches in each row for more ribbon and actually have on hand the ribbon to fill those empty inches. TEEHEE!! I color cordinate my ribbon.


See ya tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Looking so organized!! That card is so cute too with the little kite and love that scalloped edging!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I love your boxes!

Sheila H said...

The card is cute; love your organization!

Unknown said...

holy heck! This is one awesome space- and so pretty!!!