Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I cant seem to get enough of...

Scrappin my tushy off!! I cant share what I have been working on card wise, just yet. In between stamping I am scrappin !! I hope your enjoying the layouts!

While scrappin and stampin I have become addicted to watching movies on my laptop.
I watched over the last four days, Dear John, Revolutionary Road, Valentines Day ( LOVED IT), Its Complictated (LOVED IT, too funny) and Up in the Air. Gotta love the Red Box!!

ETA: Dont forget Jackpot June deals, there awesome. Today is GOODIE BOX DAY!!
I created a quick card to share, simple and clean! Way back when I cut up a bunch of felt flowers with my Sizzix and put them away. I couldnt find them for months all I could remember was I put them some kind of container. As you can see I FOUND THEM!!




I stacked 3 flowers and sewed the button right onto the flower, emossed my card using a CB template and ruffled my ribbon across the card VIOLA!!

Cuttlebug template
Misc ribbon (Michaels $1 bin, when they had awesome ribbon)
Sixxiz
Clear button by CTMH

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

This is a lovely card, Jamia. I like its class and simplicity.

I also love your purse contents from your previous post! Yummmmm...peanut butter cups!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!