Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A day late BUT not short on happenings

I am glad to say that I am still officially in SCRAPPIN MODE!! Two more layouts done and there FABULOUS at least to me :)

ETA: ITS GOODIE BOX DAY for Jackpot June, get $120 worth of product for ONLY $60

Can I just say that right now at my house the rap music is blaring at a descent volume from the stinkers room AKA Kameron, I dont mean stinker as in odor but antics and attitude. My Aunt says to me Kam is so sweet that sweet little grin of his is so sweet!! My reply yes he is sweet but hes a STINKER! My husband the basketball finactic is dribbling his basketball and shooting jump shots in the air. YEP theres alot of noise upstairs and downstairs. I think I will pop in my headphones and watch The Lovely Bones, just rented from the Red Box for a buck , gotta love that Red Box. You know whats scary the next generation wont know what Blockbuster Video is and will think its insane that once upon a time we actually drove to a video store to rent a movie for $4.99. Isnt that the weirdest thing ever. Soon we will place video stores up there with the 8 track LOL



Today layout is one of my absolute FAVORITES and will stay in my top favs. This is my nephew Johnny who is now 5, in the picture he is 1.


Arent those colors YUMMY, Girls Loft kit ingredients!! Isnt he YUMMY???



OOOHHHH, look what came on the FedEx truck on Monday. Yep I finally did it, I really needed it because I was doing double time cutting my Spellbinders on my Sixxiz. Its easy peesy with this baby, now I can invest in some of the extra large dies I have been eyeing. Check out the bling on it !!!




3 comments:

Sheila H said...

Sounds like big fun was going on at your house! The layout of your nephew is adorable. Keep us posted on your Big Shot; I have had one for a few months, and am not quite sure how to work with it. I would love to hear from you about yours! Enjoy your day!

Sheila H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love those delicious fall colors. What a beautiful layout.