Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Lots o Dots

Hello Blogger People!!


Its been a whole week since I last posted, some of you may have noticed;) I have several cards to share but I have literally been trying to figure out how to use my new watermark. I believe I made it WAY more complicated than it should have been. Well I take that back the istructions were very clear BUT some screens were just not opening like she said they would, I actually had to find them and one didnt show at all BUT I found out how to save it without that perticular window. Anywhoo I DID IT. Look at how cool it looks and for only $2, you know that I have been on the hunt for many months for a watermark. Now I will try to figure out how to save my new blog header in a jpeg. It looks really cool but blogger keeps rejecting it.

Okay enough rambling about nothing. I have only 4 days until my son is finished with high school, I think the only thing I wished to end quicker was my labor with this very son LOL. Come on Friday!!!

This awesome card (is that big headed of me) I actually REALLY like this card and think its simple but AWESOME!! The card showcases the May stamp of the month Cherish the Moments. So worth having in your collection, seriously it is!





I used the card pattern TOP VIEW from CTMH Wishes pattern book. I cut a 3 1/2 x 8 size card base in Honey. I added a piece of Cranberry piece of cardstock and layered it on the card base. I hand punched the circles using a circle punch and randomly placed them on top of the cranberry piece. I added the stamped image on top of a piece of black cardstock. I added 4 brads to the corners and adhered to the card. Last I added black grograin ribbon to the card wrapping a small piece of black and white ribbon to it. Final step a button threaded with white hemp. VOILA Oh yea a little bling rhinestone to mark the occasion.

Hope your week is amazing and happily enventful!!




Lot

4 comments:

Jen Rubio said...

Hi Jamia! This IS an AWESOME card!! (so it's not big-headed of you at all) lol! I also wanted to say thanks for making such a creative card for our swap (I was thrilled to receive it in the mail last week)! You Rock!!

Sheila H said...

Your card really pops - it's great!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

A wonderful card - LOVE that you used actual circles to make the design - it's terrific! I like your watermark, too! I'm glad you got one - it helps when I want to case your card, then I can remember who it was that inspired me and give you PROPER credit! LOL

Lori Betz said...

Jamia, I hope you are going to convention this year because I would love to give you a huge hug! You are such an inspiration to me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you do! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work! You never cease to dazzle me!