Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello, Hello, Hello!!

Can you hear the Target commercial playing in your ear?

You have know idea how happy Iam that friday is finally here, well maybe you do I have been kinda counting to the last day of school. Well today was offically the last day of school, I am off for a week and then I will work summer school for 4 weeks minimum days only. Summer school is so more relaxed than the regular school year. We just have lots of field trips and eat lots of good food. Now does it get any better than that.

I cant wait to sleep in tomorrow , I love to sleep in on saturdays. Actually I love to sleep in on any day I can , I just like to sleep!


Todays card is one I created for my Humbled Artist group. Every other month 10 very talented ladies take on the challenge given, (obviously we all dare to take the MISSION LOL) and create some outstanding, fabulous, marvelous, stunning cards. I will take some pics of the rest of the group and post this weekend so you can see with your own eyes.




The guidelines were to use...
A alphabet set
Have at least 8 layers on your card
Use 3 different embellishments
use a stamped image some where on your card
Use some type of embossing, dry or wet
Use 2-4 colors of cardstock from one of CTMH color families

As you can see I dry embossed with my Argyle template, I used the alphabet set called Chocolate, I stamped a flower from another set to be the period for my exclamation point, adding liquid glass and then prisma glitter. The flower looks like a epoxy sticker. I used 2 border stamps to create a different border on the Buttercup yellow and Crystal blue cardstock. Last I added my embellishments to each letter.

Enjoy your Friday night!

4 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hello! NICE card Jamia! I love the flower - very sparkly!

Hope you enjoy sleeping in tomorrow!
LOL

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Sheila H said...

Beautiful card! Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Amy Pitts said...

Oh my goodness is this ever a cute card! I love it.