Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Clean and simple

Good morning to you!! Good Monday too!!!

Here are those cuties I said I had to share with you. AAHHH the simple, clean, crisp card. So quick and fun to make. This set (April stamp of the month) is just too much fun, its not too late to get your hands on one. If your interested I need to hear from you by wednesday via email.




Card #1 I simply embossed my label spellbinders nestibilitie, stamped the flower pot inside and colored. I added a little prisma glitter in the flower centers. I punched two holes to tie that GORGEOUS gingham ribbon in!!

Card #2 I embossed the houndstooth folder on white daisy cardstock. I cut out a spellbinder label stamped the flower pot, on a seperate piece of paper I stamped the flowers and cut them out, I popped the flowers off the label and popped the label off the card. I finished off the card by wrapping more GORGEOUS gingham ribbon around it!

Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my blog hop post, I deleted the original post and all the wonderful comments. I had to repost it BOOHOOO:(

Have a awesome week!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning ..... I can't wait to scoop these up! Such a terrific set of cards :) Iflorist.co.uk

Sheila H said...

I love these - I just received this stamp set and will use it this weekend. I'm totally inspired by your cards!

Sheila Bennett said...

Adorable cards! Great use of 'white' space, and the ribbons are so cute.