Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Is Monday over yet?

It actually wasnt a bad day at all! But you know with Monday over we are closer to Friday:) Hope your day was GRAND. It was another beautiful day here in So Cal, but the weather man says rain and cool temps are coming to stay for 3 days. I guess spring will stick around at some point.

I was so inspired by a card by Terri Anderson today that I recreated it in a way. Nothing grabs me like clean and simple cards. Heres my take




Chocolate alphabet by CTMH
Designer paper by CTMH retired
Felt flower but with my Sizzix
Button by CTMH

Just watched one of my favorite commercials, the spelling bee that has been going on for 48 hrs and every contestant has spelled EVERY word right. Its hilarious. Another fav is the Old Spice commercial, look at your man now look at me, look at your man now look at me, its the best. Just thought I would share!!

Okay off to enjoy some Manicottie Florentine!

No comments: