Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Here they are....

Hey Friends its Friday WOOHOO!!! I am going to play Bunco with some friends tonight, never played it before BUT it sounds like a night of FUN and I could win some money (stamping money!!)BUT before going there I plan on stopping at Joannes AGAIN for a new punch and some nestibilites. Yep they now sell nestibilities and there 40% off. Oh yeah I ordered Unitys Deal-a-Day 6 stamps for ONLY $9 and one of them being one I have wanted for almost a year. Cant wait for them to get here!!


Remember those stamps I picked up for $1, well I stamped with them last night. Here they are simple BUT super CUTE!!






I used craft cardstock and embossed a square nesti in the right corner. I stamped the image inside and colored using my CTMH markers. Stamped a simple sentiment and used some bitty brads as my brackets. Final touch some gingham ribbon VIIOOLA!!

Studio g stamps
THANK YOU sentiment stamp set by CTMH
Cardstock, bitty brads by CTMH
Ribbon by offray


Hope you have some FUN plans tonight

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Sounds like a fun evening! Your cards are cute! I like the dry embossed space you created for the focal image! Nice!

Sue from Oregon said...

Hope you were the big winner tonight! What a fun set of cards!