Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Creatively Scrapping on a Wednesday

I cant believe this BUT I actually completed a layout, that means I SCRAPPED something. I havet scrapped in forever, I take out pictures and papers but never get anything done. I freeze and cant seem to move forward. I believe my mind is on overload on all the stuff I view while blogging and when it comes to scrapping my own I cant get anything out. So I thought I would start using sketches to get the ball rolling BECAUSE I know that once I get going the flood gates will open. I am tickled pink with myself.

I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers, awesome blog!






I finally used one of my kits from The Girls Loft, this is the first time I have used one of my kits. Really Iam serious, I have been a member for 8 months and finally used more than a piece of piece of b/t. I didnt even put a dent in the kit. I also used for the first time my grunge board letters, this stuff in incredible!! Its feels like nothing I have ever felt before in a scrapbook product, it feels leathery, its flexible, bendable and it just bounces back.I inked it with my stamp pad and it was a piece of cake, it took to the ink the butter!

Textured cardstock by Bazzil
Solid cardstock by CTMH
Designer paper by Collage Press & My Minds Eye
Grunge board by Tim Holtz
Button unknown

1 comment:

Jen Rubio said...

Congrats on getting some scrapbooking done - yaay!! I love card-making so much also that sometimes my scrapbooking suffers a little bit too (I can totally relate)! What a great page you've designed and such a sweet photo too!!