Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Challenges, challenges, challenges

Happy Monday to you!! I went into work not really wanting to be there, so I was rather grumpy now top that off with not being a morning person and it makes for a slighty bad attitude. I just dont do mornings and I HATE IT that I have to start work at 7 AM. Who does that, rather who should have to do that? I got better after about a hour or two and a nice cup of coffee:)

Now for some one with the grumpies I managed to come home and fold to baskets of clothes, dust the living room, sweep and mop the living room, entry way, kitchen, family room and guest bath room. I swept with my new SWIFTER sweeper, this thing is amazing. Perfect if you have a pet that lives indoors and the SWIFTER even mops!! This makes my mid week cleaning a pinch. The wet swifter is scented with febreeze AAHH, the start up kit gives you 3 coupons for refills. OH I forgot that I vacummed too!!


My card today covered three challenges. A sketch from the Got Sketches book by Paper Crafts, this book is going to be AWESOME I cant wait to get my hands on one. The colors are from Jennetts color me Monday color challenge. The use of alphabet is from my Humbled Artist swap challenge. Cant wait to share that card with you. I am ooberly excited about how it all turned out, can you see me smiling:))







Chocolate alphabet by CTMH
Say it in Style set by CTMH (script)
Cardstock and button by CTMH
Ribbon by Offray
Misc flower
Argyle background by cuttlebug
EK Success border punch


Tomorrows a minimum day, heres to minimum days cheers!

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a pretty card. So bright and cheerful.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Jamia!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

I'm a night person too...so I work 10 - 7. Brent thinks I'm crazy. He works 7 - 3:30.