Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, February 12, 2010

More yummies, not the edible kind :)

Hello blogger friends!!!!

I am medicating myself for Sinusitis, never heard of it until I needed a day off of work and a trip to the docoter because I thought my head was going to split wide open. I have never had such horrible sinus pain, off and on for two weeks. Hoping to feel completely better REALLY soon.

I received a box of goodies from CTMH, need to get some cards made ASAP. Expecting my The Girls Loft kit tomorrow, its like opening a Christmas present, you dont know whats going to be in the kit, its loaded with super cute, fun stuff and I am never disappointed. This is a special monthly indulgence for myself, hey I diserve it!

Are you a candle burner? Well I am, I like my house to smell good all the time. One way I keep it fresh is candles, I burn alot of candles. So this means I acumulate alot of jars, now for a LONG time I would toss the jars, not giving any thought to keeping them. Then I read some where to keep them for all sorts of storage needs. Over the last year I deceided to save them and use them to store my craft stuff. I have 15 and 2 waiting to be cleaned out. Such a simple thing to do and double use of of 1 object. whatcha do is burn them down until the wick is gone and them pop them in the freezer for a day and them take a butter knife and either pop the wax out or cut the wax into a few pieces and dump the pieces. I then pop the jar in the microwave for 25 seconds and the label peels right off and any wax residue is soft enough to wipe off with a paper towel. Okay ladies start saving those jars!


I am so loving this stamp of the month!!! Dont you love it too?


I stiched around the card, edge the card and scallop with chocolate ink. Popped the scallop border off the card with 3D, added the bling and VOILA!!

Piece of Cake stamp set by CTMH dots
Top Stich designer paper by CTMH
Scallop border punch by Martha Stewart
Bling by EK Success


Hearts For Haiti<3 <3 <3 <3

Purchase a pack of 12 x 12 textured cardstock combo and receive a pack of textured cardstock FREE!! Textured cardstock is printed with CTMH signature white core. each sheet textured cardstock features a rich CTMH color on one side and a lighter shade on the opposite side. For every pack sold CTMH will donate $2 to Operation Smile Haiti Relief effort. Combo packs contain 24 sheets: 4 each of 6 colors for $14.95. CTMH has 10 color palettes to choose from !!!!

Toodles

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jamia,

I LOVE this card! The scalloped edges has me baffled but I can see what you did when I enlarged the photo. WAY cool!! Nice card!

Hugs!