Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Im in love again

Dont know if the husband would understand that, but I have once again fallen in love with my card. What do I love about it, WELL the white on white is so so classy and crisp. The colors on the ornaments are a few of my top favorite and boy are they poppin on the white card and I luv to pop items off my cards. This is the last of my cards for my Christmas in September workshop and it is my Favorite card!!!!

Well today is the last day to enter the blog candy give away so heres how you do it. Become a follower of my blog, post this give away on your blog, and leave a comment on my post days which are M-W-F. This give away closes TONIGHT at midnight. A bag of Unity unmounted stamps could be yours!!





Holiday Jingle stamp set by CTMH
White daisy cardstock by CTMH
Ribbon by Offray
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Fiskars scallop scissors

Toodles

2 comments:

Lori said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love it too.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jamia,
Great card - I love it too!