Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello Friday!!!

Whos not happy that today is today?

Okay heres card #3, another favorite and if you read my blog you know why and if your just stumbling upon my spot Im still going to share. I LOVE tall cards! How about those glittery brads so COOL, those can be found in the CTMH catalog. Did you notice the scallop border stamp, that comes from a oober cute set called boutique borders it has tons of borders in it. That fun paper is from our Jingle paper pack, stinkin cute HUH?

Blog candy Give away, I have a bag of unity unmounted stamps and they could be yours!! Instructions become a follower of my blog, post this giveaway on your blog and lastly leave a comment on my post days which are M-W-F. This give away starts today and will close on midnight 10/09




Boutique Borders stamp set by CTMH
Holiday Trinkets stamp set by CTMH
Twinkle brads by CTMH
Jingle designer paper by CTMH
Juniper ribbon by CTMH


Toodles

2 comments:

Leslie said...

This is beautiful. love all the details. Did you know you can make your own glittery brads? Mix prisma glitter with one of our embossing powders, heat the brad, dip it and then heat it again.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

It's wonderful, Jamia! LOVE the card, I love the tall (long) ones, too!