Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A girl, her shoes and her attitude!!!

Have you ever put on a FABULOUS pair of shoes and your whole attitude changes. You feel hot in those shoes, you know your looking good!! Let me tell you I love shoes, stilletos, boots, sandals, flip flops, they make me happy. A beautiful stilleto like the one on my card would definately make its way home with me. I used Taylors sketch for this card, it was so fun to make, its so me!!





This picture doesnt do the designer paper justice. The paper has glitter on the harliquin which goes perfectly with the stamped shoe that I covered with prisma glitter. I edged the nesties with vanilla cream ink and a small dab of chocolate ink, I actually inked the edges of every piece of paper.

Fancy High Heels by Hero Arts
Sentiment by CTMH
Laundry Line designer paper by My Minds Eye
Cardstock and buttons by CTMH
Nesties by Spellbinder
Ribbon by Offray

Toodles

No comments: