Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Something fore you

Sorry its been so long 2 weeks ago I had a week of inservice training and last week school started. My oldest son is playing football and taking MMA and the youngest is taking Tai kwon do and I am taking my weekly Wilton class. Bottom line schedule is back to BUSY. Hope everyone is enjoying the last weeks of summer, its still blazing hot here in Calif.I am ready for fall, I think LOL. Wanted to let my visitors know, I really appreciate your visits and get ooberly excited when someone joins my followers list. I also stalk my counter cause that gets me ooberly excited as well. Last I wanted to tell you that I am making it a must to post Monday, Wed and Friday. I just cant create and post daily like I would like to, I dont know how some ladies do it. Occasionally I may post over the weekend, this way you know for sure what days to visit. Okay there it is my commitment on e-paper.





Lookey, lookey, I am so proud. I emailed this picture to many, many friends and family.


Okay three days down and two to go, I can already feel myself sleeping deeply snuggled in bed on Saturday!!!

Until later

No comments: