Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, August 31, 2009

OH BABY

I have had technical issues here, so I have not been able to post 3 days a week like I planned. But here goes, this week is all set up, in advance I might add! Wanted you to know there will be a extra post on Tuesday for the blog hop, so please come back by tomorrow.

Found this adorable zoo acrylic stamp set at Michaels. The giraffe is a little tempermental to stamp and doesnt want to pick up enough ink,he looks pretty faded on the card but I stamped him anyways and here he is(just previewed the post and boy he looks faded, not nearly this bad in person). I have used these colors before on a clown card about 3 years ago and then I saw Candice Olson use the same colors to redo a basement on her show Devine Design, that women is amazing and so was the basement she did. But everything she touches is amazing. Maybe you will think this card is amazing too!!! I think its really adorable.





I used my cuttle bug circle template and did some stitching.How about the pinking on the giraffe square, pulled out my pinking shears havent used those in ages.

Zoo-licious stamp set by Reflections
CTMH cardstock, ink and Tiny Type Writer alpha set
Cuttlebug template

Well toddles for now

No comments: