Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, July 20, 2009

I LUV It

Hello there!! I am back from the cottage on the beach it was FABULOUS!!! Iam so rested and rejuvenated;) Well the weather here in So Cali has been very nice until last week when summer deceided to show its face. Were in the triple digits 115, to be exact. How's your summer going?


A few shots of the beach. AAHH wish I was there right now, looks so refreshing



This son never wants his picture taken.


This son doesnt mind



Found these cuties at Michaels at 35% off


This is what I did with one of them, and like I said I LUV It!!!! That paper is so darn cute, those colors YUMMY!!



Daydream designer paper by CTMH
Cardstock & brads by Making Memories
Changito B-Day stamp by Stampendous
Ribbon Target $1 bin
Martha Stewart punch
Paper flowers by Prima


Iam taking a Wilton cake decorating class @Michaels and here is my first cake. My second practice cake is much smoother than this one, the secret to making it smooth was revealed by my instructer after we presented our 1st practice cakes. This is a super fun class and my instructer is a HOOT! Anyway I have wanted to take a class for many, many years and finally with my long vacation I thought it was a perfect time to get the ball rolling. So glad I did, now I am in the need and WANT for a beautiful ORANGE Kitchen Aid mixer. I never thought I would want one, BUT I do. So I will be posting a number of stamp sets for sale in the next day or so to raise some money.



Hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamia,

I'm so jealous!!! Your vacation spot looks idylic. I've been dying for some sand n' surf time. I'm headed to the lake this week...and they're predicting 60-70degrees and RAIN all week! :-( Guess I'll make the best of it.

Love your Changitos! Aren't they adorable? I love those and Fluffles.

Happy Stamping!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great deal on the Changitos! I love your card.