Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Humbled Artist creation

Iam entering my 2nd week of my month long vacation, you would think I would be stamping and scrappin my days away (I have created 2 cards). So tomorrow we are off to the beach for a week to stay in our rented beach front cottage and just be beach bums, read, eat, play in the ocean (I wont touch the ocean, the kiddos will), sleep in, play games, walk the beach, build sand castles, eat and visit so local places and eat....... Okay we will not really be doing this, but in my virtual world Iam renting that beach front cottage and enjoying every minute of it:). I do plan to set a daily schedule to get things accomplished household things, business things and just good ole' FUN things.

Well today I show my humbled artist creation and I am second guessing my creation, did I do enough, does it stand out. I do love the colors and the layerd scallops, maybe I should have stiched around the perimeter of the harliquin print.

July 10th guidelines as set by Laurel Seabrook:

Card Size: 5 X 5

Must have 4 – 5 layers

Must have a hand cut item

Must have flowers of some sort

The major color is to be pink

Must include some ribbon

Must include some buttons

Must have a quote stamp on it somewhere

Must include some stitching

Finally something on the card should be 3D (mounted with foam tape)





Check back and see want else I will be doing on my virtual vacation

3 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jamia,
What a gorgeous card! I love the colors together and the sparkle on the flower. Did you stamp the sentiment on a transparency or something? Looks clear? Nice work!

Erica said...

that is gorgeous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jamia,
You and I are living the same virtual vacation!! All I've been dreaming about is a beachfront vacation...sand, waves, sun, breeze, book! Ah, some day...

Thanks for the great card! I love it. Have a great day, and don't stay "out in the sun" too long. ;-)