Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, June 22, 2009

A cupcake challenge

Remember those Stampendous stamps I said Michaels had? Well I have finally used it and I love it, its so FUN! I dont know if I mentioned before I have a huge SWEET TOOTH, cupcakes, cake, cookies, candy,and ice cream are always in my house! Did I mention that every one in the house has a sweet tooth. I Often stash my favorite candies in my craft studio and my son always stops in to see what I have, because he knows mom is hiding something. Anywhoo this stamp was so fitting, I can see this dessert tier in my house.

Made a cake tonight, french vanilla with vanilla frosting. It wont last past Tuesday night:)

I created a card for Taylors cupcake challenge #73 using this really sweet stamp. Love that plaid paper by Magnolia, had that for over a year, very pleased with the card. I colored with my prisma pencils and blended with my stumps and baby oil
(love that technique) I used liquid glass on the strawberries, cherries and the strawberry cake. Did you notice the glitter on the plates, thats suppose to be crystal plates.







3 comments:

Sandra said...

OMG...this card is delcious!!!

Deb said...

Great card! I love all the fun colours!!

Kristin said...

You never disappoint in waking up my sweet tooth! Gotta go find a cookie :)