Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BOOHOO, the weekend is over. I should have taken the summer off:( I made it to Marshalls but my lamps were gone:( My trip went like this, I went to the register to make my purchase because I did still shop. The cashier ask me if I found everything okay and I tell her about the lamps and she says OH I just sold those earlier today (insert SCREAM)I knew I should have stopped there Friday after work, learn a lesson from me if you see something at a GREAT price buy it. But I left the store with several new Yankee candles, Fresh Lime, Coconut, Cranberry, and Peach & sweet Berries. My house smells so good:)

This card was stamped lifted from Marisa Gunn, it was perfect for the little bugs. The colors were a inspired from my favorite place for inspiration POTTERY BARN.


Ambiance stamp set by CTMH
For Every Occasion (sentiment) by CTMH
B/T by CTMH
Cardstock by CTMH
Accessories by CTMH

Recieved this from my sweet friend Sandra , we happen to sit next to each other at CTMH event last year. We manage to keep in touch with our blogs.


The Lemonade Stand Award!
The rules of this award:
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation
And the award goes to... Dawn, Joan, Stephanie, Melissa
, Pink Sunshine

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Jamia, I think those little stamps are so cute. I don't recall seeing them, I'll have to go look again.