Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blog Hop Prepost

I’m so excited about the upcoming July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. There are 46 CTMH Consultants participating! The hop will start July 1st.



In order to make the hop run smoothly, I’m testing out links to Jena's, Dawn's and to Nona’s Blog, you see Jena starts the hop, I follow Lauras blog and come before Nonas. I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with and I hope you'll hop with us!

I will be back tomorrow with some art. Iam going to rest now, just had 3 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday.

PS ONLY 2 MORE DAYS FOR DEAL A DAY !!!

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

You're blogging after 3 wisdom teeth were extracted??? You must have a GREAT dentist!!!!!!

Take care!

Dawn said...

I hope you are feeling better! Can't wait to see your Blog Hop artwork!