Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A little sunshine for you

This is a simple card but full of sunshine, dontcha think? This is my favorite set from Unity Stamp co. Summer is my favorite season and the summer theme sets are my second style of stamps to collect after birthday sets.

I used some textured cardstock, love it! I stamped the sun once in black on my cardstock and then stamped it again on a seperate piece of cardstock coloring it with my Prisma colored pencils and shading it with baby oil (loving this technique) and then cut it out and popped it on the card base. Love the 3D look:)

Off to watch Quarantine with my family, enjoy.

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND POST THIS BLOG CANDY GIVE AWAY OF A CLOSE TO MY HEART SUMMER CATALOG ON YOUR BLOG.






No comments: