Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Color me Monday

The founder of Close to my Heart Jeanette is releasing weekly color challenges on her blog. Color me Monday challenges will as the title reads be posted on her blog every Monday. Look at these fabulous colors and image, they make me want to get away to a tropical spa resort:)

I punched the flowers and rubbed them with my large stylus to make them curl and crinkled them up a bit.

Tonight I am going to celebrate my nieces 17th birthday, were having fresh grilled chicken and steak tacos. There's a couple that brings there grill and all the fixings, chopped onion, cilantro, shells, limes and radishes. We usually have beans and rice YUMMY. I cant wait.








 

 

 
Posted by Picasa



1 comment:

Erica said...

this card is so stunning....i thought i already commented...but sorry I didn't! i think that stamp set is one of my all time favs...i'll NEVER sell it!