Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chocolate and flowers

I actually completed another color challenge, Dawn Mcvey of A few of my favorite things posted these scrumptous colors for her challenge. I actually completed two challenges today, YEAH for me. And I have to say I love them both. This card will go in the mail to my sweet friend Peggy who is on the road to recovery.






Angel Whispers stamp set by CTMH
Woodland sentiments stamp set by CTMH
Cardstock by CTMH
Scallop by Martha Stewart
Ribbon purchased @ Michaels

6 comments:

2Bis2DO said...

I love everything about your card. It is so cute.

Daniela F. said...

Super cute card! Hope your friend recovers soon!

Winter said...

Too cute! I love everything about it!

~kelly marie~ said...

super cute card! I love the ribbon!

Helen F. said...

Great cheery and fun card! Love all the elements to it.

Paper doll said...

Thanks Ladies for the compliments and for stopping by:)