Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Im Back

I been away to long, as usual I didnt intend to do it. But here I am. We almost had snow on monday, we had snow flurries and some rain and then some flurries and some rain and then some sunshine. I had my class screaming snow, snow, snow, but no real snow.

Have you heard of Nichole Heady she has been featured many times in Papercrafts and Cards magazine. She has her own company Papertreyink. Awesome products, many FABULOUS stamp designers and design team. check out both sites, Nicholes is having daily giveaways and challenges on her blog. Check out Papertreys sneak peaks, the big unveil is February 15 (the 15th is release day each month). Looks like there will be tons of beautiful stamp sets, paper and BUTTONS, OH IM A SUCKER for buttons. I havent purchased any of their products yet (really been doing good with the craft budget taking turns with different companies) but I plan on placing a order at the end of the month. Nothing large but I want those buttons and a couple of stamp sets will suit me just fine!

Another fabulous site I visit daily (sometimes daily) is Dawn Mcvey , this lady is the sweetest thing ever, you know sometimes you can just know, and her sweetness just flows through her post. She makes the most incredible, simple, clean and classy cards. Her colors always just pop. Dawn is on papertreys design team and her first stamp set is releasing on the 15th, she is now a stamp designer. How cool is that!

I have wanted to share a few of my favorite sites with you, I hope you enjoy them. I will share more sometimes.

Im trying to take up a few challenges, I created this tag card for Tag Your It(check the link on the right), Iam also a sucker for tags. This challenge required a tag using purple, I immediately thought of another sweet lady I call my friend. I gave her the card on monday. I started giving away my cards, thats a tuffie 4 me I kinda hoard them.


Blooming Floursihes stamp set by CTMH
Cardstock by CTMH
Misc ribbon & rhinestones

Project 365 #37

My nephew loves for me to take his picture so he can make silly faces and poses.

See ya tomorrow, I have more art to share.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Jamia, I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for your really lovely comments on my blog, it's hugely appreciated! And to say also that your purple tag is absolutely stunning!!! I don't know how I missed this last week (pooter problems - I'm still on catch-up!!!) I love how delicate and blingy it is!! Fabulous! xx