Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, January 19, 2009

More cupcakes PLEASE

In the past I told you about one of my daily reads Taylored Expression Taylor post a cupcake challenge every friday, there always FABULOUS sketches. I finally have created one after many months. Visit Taylored Expressions you wont be disappointed.




I havent posted my project 365 pictures lately but I am taking them. Sometime its weird taking your camera in certain places and taking pictures, place like the post office or walmart. I kinda take the pictures quickly and sneaky. Hey I dont want anyone calling security, can you see me explaining myself.

Project 365 #18


This is Maximum our 18 month old Terrier mix. This cute guy follows me every where. He spends 90% of the time in my craft studio sleeping,even when Im not in there. If I go downstairs so does he, if I get my purse and keys he runs to the door, tail wagging, sometimes making a few laps around the living room. Sometimes I will take him with me to run errands so he can hang his head out the window and sniff. He cant seem to settle down and take a good nap because hes to busy keeping a eye on me. I am not much of a dog lover BUT I have this cute guy living in my house. I still cant believe it sometimes.

Until later

5 comments:

Yankee in England said...

I love the patterned paper cupcake top. Great card

Mary said...

Adorable card and dog!

LolaB said...

I'm a huge fan of your work and this card is so pretty!

Taylor said...

How cute! Great colors and I love how you added the brads to the cupcake bottom!

Dawn said...

Hi Jamia
I haven't had much time for blog hopping either recently.
Great to see you stop on by though.
I love your card designs they are so clean and crisp and how cute is your dog - he is adorable, I have two cats and one of them (Peaches) thinks I belong to HER!!!
They are such good company and fun.


Hugs
Dawn
x