Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another lazy day, or maybe not to lazy

Well I left the house once today, 7PM to pick up dinner from the cafe across the street. Its freezing outside winter is back, we actually had 79 degree weather last week.I actually haven't done a stinkin thing but try to win stuff on making memories blog, OH Wait I created some really cute gifts for my secret sister. Okay it has been a productive day here!




Retired designer paper by CTMH
Misc ribbon
Cardstock CTMH
Alphabet CTMH
Altered items from Michaels, journal and desk pad

Oh big news Close to my Heart is having a 40% clearance sale starting tomorrow morning. Things will go fast,there will be tons of stamp sets, paper pack, and accessories. You can shop from my website by clicking the CTMH banner on the right.


I made this little number over a week ago


Stamp set by Stmpin Up
Retired designer paper by CTMH
Misc ribbon



I need to start mailing out my cards out and spread the love.

Project 365 #23

Purchased this baby on Friday, yet to sew anything. I hope its works well, it feels plastic but it does have some weight. I bought it due to size, its small enough to store in my little space. Now it is $19 cheaper than the average size machine but I don't have to worry about trying to store the large one. Well I will give it a go and if I'm not happy back it goes to Wally World.

Project 365 #24

This is were I had dinner last night Camille's cafe, hubby loves the chicken Caesar wraps. I took him there last year and wasn't quite sure if he would like it, its kinda a light meal type of place not a meat and potatoes kinda meal BUT he really likes it.


Project 365 #25

This is what I been up to most of the afternoon, updating my website with classes.

Hope I didn't bore you , have a FABULOUS Monday

1 comment:

Joey said...

Hi Jamia, love the gift for your secret sister, all those ribbons such a delight. joeyxxx