Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Before & after holiday stuff

Well I couldnt do much computer wise due to a nasty computer virus. Such a pain, I could only check out things in safe mode/networking, but I couldnt post to anything. So $110.00 dollars and 2 hours on the phone with McAfee my puter is all better YEAH.

We had a awesome snow storm on December 17,it snowed from 7:30am until well into the night. Our highschool would not close the schools. Why, well it was a minimum day and it was finals. So we stayed at school/work and the snow fell, now we had to stay but the kids couldnt throw any snow, RIGHT. Now our 1st semester is pushed back a week. So beautiful, lots of pictures and snowball fights at home and two snow days that rolled right into our 3 week christmas vacation YEAH.

Maximums first snow, growled at it from inside and then cautiously checked it out. He soon discovered that it was pretty cool and dashed and romped around.

Kameron tried to chase his brother down the street with this snow ball!

Isnt this beautiful? This only happens so often, there are plenty of threats of snow but rarely this!

My favorite time of this all is the way it looks at night, so bright and GORGEOUS! Those night shots never come out, but if you live in a snow area you know what I mean.



My birthday passed with lots of eating starting with breakfast with my aunt and then lunch with my aunt, a movie and dinner with the hubby and kiddos. I got that coach bag I had on my list and a day at the spa for a massage & facial.

So how was your Christmas? My Christmas was great. I believe I slept in on xmas morn for the first time in my life. I received a great gift I wasnt expecting, a new lens for my camera. Christmas dinner with my Daddy (yes I still call him Daddy), a beautiful clear day. Hope you dont mind a few late xmas pictures and cards.


This is a old PSX stamp I believe 1997, isnt it just classic.


My living room at Christmas.


If it was not for my sisters from the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers, I probably wouldnt have any readers. For all (sisters & visitors)who still occasionally stop by to see if I have become unextinct THANK YOU!!

Please stop by again for more belated postings and my BLOGGERVERSARY contest!

Until later alligator

3 comments:

One Creative Life said...

I know exactly what you mean about the snow at night. Simply beautiful. I love your Christmas tree. I have an orange kitchen and I had plans to put a little tree with orange decor on the counter. Time got away and it never happend. Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!

Sarah said...

Hope you have a Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

I am so bad at this... Have been ill.. Feeling better now...Love your stuff!