Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Something to share if anyone is still around

I am going to make a huge effort to post once a week,I just cant create daily like so many fantastic blogs I visit. I didnt realize it had been 1 month since I last posted. Are you all ready for the holidays, Iam excited for Thanksgiving, the house smelling good with all the different dishes cookig and simmering, the laughter of everyone when we get together. Catching up with everyone we just dont see each other enough. Then bringing all the christmas boxes in to decorate on friday.
Today Iam sharing a couple of 3x3 cards I made for a gift.

Can anyone tell me how to schedule my saved post to post on scheduled dates. Thanks




Stamp set and paper by CTMH

Toodles

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Welcome back! You have been missed! Yes, I can tell you how to schedule a post.

When you have your post all ready to go, look at the bottom left of the comment box where there is a little arrow and the words POST OPTIONS. Click and a little grey box will drop down and on the right will be where you pick the time and date you wish to have this posted. Make sure it is in the future LOL (don't ask how I know. Now the scarey part...click Publish Post. You can go in to edit posts and it will show you a list of all your posts and then will say SCHEDULED. It was kind of a DUH moment for me when I figured it out hahaha. Good luck!

Sarah said...

Love the cards...very cute!! Glad to see you posting your creations again!!