Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little somethng to start your weekend

How many of you join online stamp parties? Last week I tried for a second time in this life time and boy are they hard to keep up with.I done Bella and unity stamp company. Unity stamp company has a blog hop every thursday, you can win up to $300 in unity stamps and also do challenges to win more stamps. I dont know, maybe I should just buy those stamps and forget attempting to party the 2008 way. Anyhoo here are my swap contributions. Lots of cutting, glitter and pop dots.

I have a love hate relationship with prisma glitter!!











This card had very little cutting, BUT more beloved glitter!!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY, I have only worked a few days this week BUT Iam still glad for tomorrow.

Anybody going to see the SECRET LIFE OF BEES? Iam meeting my aunt/BFF for a movie night!!


All supplies by CTMH

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Jamia
Gorgeous cards love the snowmen and embossing.


Dawn