Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, September 29, 2008

OH Where does the time go?

Has it really been almost a month since I last posted? Have you deleted my blog from your favorites? Have you considered nominating me for the WORST BLOGGER EVA AWARD? I dont know what it is but I have been extremly tired lately. I have just not had the ENERGY or the want to get on and visit my daily reads, passing my craft studio and opting to lay in bed and watch tv or glue my bum to the sofa in the family room. I hardly ever sit down there, even my kiddos have come down stairs to hang out.


So I teach at my sons High school and sometimes I run into them on campus, I never bother them or approach them to talk. One day I was going to my oldest sons class with him to talk with his teacher and I ran smack into my youngest son and a group of his friends. They were actually standing in front of the the very class I needed to enter. So I moseyed right up to them and started talking. My youngest son wanted to just disappear. At the end of the day when we got in the car to go home our conversation went like this.

son " Mom why would you do that"

Me " What so bad about it"

son " its just bad, its embarrassing"

Me " why is it embarrassing"

son "it just is, I cant explain it"

me " all your friends know I work here, you told them"

son " they forgot you work here"

me " i dont think so, please explain the embarresment"

son " how would you feel if you were having a workshop and I came downstairs in my underware"

Well I had a workshop coming up the following saturday, do you think he did it?

Here are the cards we created, I think I will break them up and that way I will have someything new to share for at least three days.

Also I have several brand new acrylic stamp sets from CTMH that need a good home, make sure you visit on friday for details!



This card uses another new color Creme Brule cardstock and ribbon



This card uses our two new colors, Tulip and Juniper.

All sets used are new sets featured in the new Close to my Heart fall/winter idea book.

PS DONT FORGET THAT TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER THE MEGA DRAWING FOR $1000.00 worth of CTMH goodies. Enter on my website.


Until tomorrow

No comments: