Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

If you believe

I having some creative challenges right now, I have a layout and my giant playing cards on my desk and cant seem to get creative with them. BUT I did start work this week and believe its slowing me down, its also so BORING at work because my students dont start until monday.

Did you read the title of todays post? Heres the reason, I have been reading a blog of a cute mommy of three and one on the way, sweet baby Stellan needs your prayers.If you believe in praying, PRAY that God will perform a miracle in sweet baby Stellan by healing his heart. I believe and know that he can, click the link under the picture on the right sidebar and visit her blog.

Cook dinner or create? HHMM check back maybe I will have something finished tonight.

No comments: