Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yello

Have you ever called a elderly person on the phone and they answer with a Yello. I have, I dont know if they like the way Yello sounds better than Hello or what. Thats probably one of the things we will never ever know. I called my own house one day and the person on the other end said Yello, I thought I had the wrong number and disturbed some 80 year old man. No it was my 14 year old. Anyhoo I have a simple card to share today in some fun festive colors. Hope your week is FANTASTICO!!






Product list
CTMH cardstock & fibers
CTMH stamp set Party Invitation C1298 & Its Your Birthday C1129
Red grogain ribbon unknown source


Until Tomorrow ( which means I better get to creating)

No comments: