Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OLA

So I bought all the ingredients for ice cream, and Nicole Heady from http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/ has a awesome recipe for mango salsa. She actually has several yummy recipes on her site, makes me want to have a outdoor dinner party. I have spent no time in my backyard. I just had to have this neat patio set with a fire bowl table (last year), its more of a casual seating arrangement. I have only sat at it once and enjoyed a glass of wine with hubby. Maybe I should just cook all this yummy food and enjoy it with my hubby.

Sunday I made it to Scrapbook Safari, Very nice store. Cute canadian lady with a awesome french accent works there. I only spent $8. I bought some neat boy paper for skate boarding and I have the perfect pictures for them. They had some great alphabet chipboard by Tim Holtz at the store but they were $14 & $19 not what I was looking to spend that day.

Have you checked out the scs blog showing all the CHA highlights.Great stuff, heres the addie http://scscha.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/. I dont know how to hide the addie and highlight just one word in my text. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THAT, PLEASE LEAVE ME A POST AND TELL ME HOW!

CHA man I can only imagine. I have attended CTMH conventions and boy are they loaded with excitement and fun. I know CHA is way over the top with all those different vendors and incredible booths. Thats like scrapbook heaven. I wish I could attend.

Okay look at what I have done.

This is a card for a standing swap I am in, its the August stamp of the month set from CTMH. I Like It, dont you get excited when you create something you really like!!


Cardstock CTMH, barn yard red, desert sand & black
Stamp set CTMH D1286 Todays Date
Buckle TMH dimensional elements
Ribbon Offray
Coluzzle used for the circles

This is my incredibly handsome 16 year old, who usually doesnt want me to take his picture at this age. He allowed it this day he felt like posing for the camera. He is so photogenic. I could show pics that would make Ford want to hire him to model. I do want to add the @ semble before the 16. I guess I should pull out the cricut I never and I mean never use. Journaling are 16 facts about my teenager.




Making Memories Edge blue paper & brads
CTMH cardstock black
CTMH Alphabet chipboard
B&T paper Orange Cremesicle by Pink Martini
CTMH black hemp
Misc orange ribbon
Provo Craft alphaletterz numbers

2 comments:

One Creative Life said...

I love your scrap page and your son is a cutie. I bet you have to beat all the girls away.

To highlight a link in a word just highlight that word in your draft and click the world button at the top. A box will pop up for the link and you can just click and paste or type it in. Hope that helps.-Erica

Paper doll said...

Thanks
Erica I am going to give this a try.

PS my son is so shy Iam glad it helps keep the girls in friendship mode. I know it wont last.