Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Girl Friday

Do you remember the old Lucille Ball show, when she was applying for a Girl Friday postion.I was just a little girl and thought that the name was too funny, but never seemed to fit the position. Anyhoo, one of those things that makes you go HHUUMM. So occasionally on fridays I think of Girl Friday, sometimes I wish I had one.

Well with my summer break I have been doing pretty good with creating things and using some of my hoarded products.Iam so proud of myself. Today my kiddos are forcing me to see yet another super hero movie Batman, I dont wanna go BUT Iam. I hope when there older they will still call me up to see a movie. Its kinda this thing we have been doing since they were 3 & 2.

Tomorrow I will share my nestibilities adventures.

Are you stalking the Making Memories blog for all day give aways, Im hoping to win something before I leave the house.

Heres what I did yesterday.

My moms birthday card, I LOVE IT!




This is me, I REALLY like how this self portrait came out.I use this pic for my blog and my scs account. This LO was inspired by Stacy Julian.



The card was inspired my Lauren Meader
Cardstock all by CTMH
Misc buttons
Ribbon Offray
Scallop is nestibilities die
Stamp set by Inkadinkado
B&T on cupcake by Chatterbox

The LO
B&T ledger paper by Making Memories
Paper flowers,button, brads, hemp and chipboard tag by CTMH
Ribbon from Michaels
Cardstock by CTMH
Scallop punch by Martha Stewart

Toodles

No comments: