Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I have been so LAZY

TISK, TISK, Iam so sorry to those of you who visit my little blog. Theres no good reason but just summer laziness. Now let me tell you I sit at my craft desk EVERYDAY, I watch endless hours of Law and Order and even eat many meals right here where I am typing now. Some time I just cant get moving on the MANY projects I could be creating or finishing. Whats with that, thats why I said I would do so many cards a week and BLAH BLAH BLAH, to keep myself going. I was going strong for a while there. Well I did complete a layout of my family at a reception, my dad and siblings. Also a card for the standing swap Im in, featrue the July CTMH stamp of the month. I have a workshop this saturday and need to finish my cards, that means more to show you.


There are only 4 more days left in the STAMPAGANZA promotion. Visit my website for more details or to make a purchase of 2 stamp sets and receive the 3rd one free. papermemories.myctmh.com



CTMH cardstock
Cuttlebug templates
CTMH twill ribbon & brads
CTMH stamp set Lifes a jungle




Title to come
Pattern paper by BasicGrey
Textured Cardstock by Bazzil
Clear baubles from Michaels
Chipboard Swirls by Close to my Heart

TA-TA for now

No comments: