Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dont you wish these little critters could be this cute in person!

I would like to say THANK YOU for visiting my blog, its so EXCITING to see where my visitors are from (thanks to my feedjit live traffic feed). I love to checking out how far away you are so COOL!!

Well I have pulled out a stamp from one of my all time favorite stamp companies House Mouse, there site can be found in my favorite website kinda of in the middle of the list. I did not get to my challenges today but I did create a card, thats one of the goals I have set for myself. I need to work faster I planned on completing at least 2 cards today. I think once I get in the groove of this I will move alot faster.

So heres todays creation.



Ta-Ta for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need this stamp...you're a bad influence on me lady! lol. J/K. Anyhoo- I love your card! It's adorable.

Sparks